Sunday, February 12, 2012

I like it hot and SWEET

You pervert. Did you think I was talking dirty? Quite the opposite, I’m talking coffee. I like it hot and I like it sweet!! Prior to having children I didn’t care for coffee. Eww….disgusting. Post children-LOVE IT! Got to have it. So in 2010 my parents gave me a fantastic Christmas gift. A Keurig. O>M>G one of the best creations. So today I’m paying tribute to my Keurig and to tasty coffee.
I really actually wanted a Keurig but couldn’t justify buying one because I didn’t know how often I’d actually really use it. Well it turns out…daily. This little machine is one of the biggest perks of my morning…..comes in pretty high following the 3 males I live with. What’s it going to be today? Golden French Toast? Hawaiian Hazelnut? Pumpkin Spice? The options are endless and oh so good. My Keurig has become a part of my daily routine. Make coffee, pack lunch, load up the kiddos to go to school, get the car moving and enjoy coffee on my drive in. Check, check and check. In January we were in Disney and the trip was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G but I was definitely missing my morning coffee. Thankfully the good eats in Disney quickly helps me forget about that void on a daily basis. I made it. That and my kids are cool and their laughs can make even the biggest coffee fan forget their withdrawl headache for even 15 minutes.
I have found the best selection of coffee variety at Bed Bath & Beyond. They’ve got everything. So if you’re thinking of investing in a Keurig. Do it. You don’t have to pay full price necessarily either, there are coupons for store everywhere. Look for one, you can probably get a sweet deal on what will likely. Better yet....if you have an amazing best friend who is even a bigger fan than you are then you'll hit her up to share new flavors with you. Win win! Thanks for always keeping my coffee habit in check. Add it to the list of many many reasons why I love you!

1 comment:

April B said...

Love you Tiffo, glad we're coffee buddies!! :)